Health Promotion Officer Covid-19 Special Package
Disease Prevention Practitioner
Health Promotion Officer Level 3
- DURATION: 12 months
- Course Fee – R28 550
- Registration Fee – R2 500
- Deposit – R15 350
- Minimum Monthly Installment :R1 200
- Balance: R13 200 to be paid in installments of at-least R1 200 per month
- CREDITS AND SAQA
- Approved By SAQA on NQF Level Three
- Credits : 163
- ADVANCE OPTIONS
- Mid level course is being developed to bridge to Degree in Health Promotion Officer, Degree in Health Promotion Higher Certificate, and in Social Auxiliary.
English and Maths Literacy. Amount charge each subject
Foundational Learning Competence
- DURATION: 3 months, but all depends with hours spend on training
- Course Fee – R5 000 Once off per subject
- Registration Fee – R1 000
- Full Deposit – R5 000
- CREDITS AND SAQA
- Approved By SAQA NQF Levels 2-4
- Grade 10, 11 or 12 can register but you must do FLC.Take note that Grade 10, 11 and 12 can register with us but you must do Foundational Learning Competence (FLC) to qualify to write National Exams otherwise you will not write National Exams without FLC if you do not have Matric with 33.3% in Maths and English.Note that the subject fee is R5000 for Maths and
R5 000 for English plus R1 000 Registration Fee.
Health Education Course Fee FAQ
Q: How do I register for Health Education Courses?
A: You can register Online at https://www.mrche.co.za/register-now, or download the application form at https://www.mrche.co.za/storage/2020/05/Application-Form-COVID-19-fees-relief-package.pdf or SMS or WhatsApp your email to 078 526 1127 to receive application forms and brochures. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come into our campus of which is at 5 Beacon Road, Access City, 5th Floor, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg . #LoveAndSupport
Q: How much are tuition fees?
A: Tuition fees for Disease Prevention Practitioner(Health Promotion Officer) Level 3 is R20 000. Registration fee is R1 000
Q: How do I pay?
A: For Disease Prevention Practitioner(Health Promotion Officer) Level 3, firstly you pay the registration fee of R1 000 then when you are about to commence with your classes you pay R10 000 as a deposit towards your tuition fee then you going to pay R1 000 minimum monthly installment until you finish the balance of R10 000 on your fees.
Q: Which courses are offered?
A: We offer Disease Prevention Practitioner(Health Promotion Officer) Level 3
Q: Am I required to buy text books?
A: Not at all we do provide a tablet loaded with all study material. You only buy uniform and nursing equipment.
Q: When are graduations held?
A: They are held after 8 months of completion.
Q: Am I offered employment after completing the course?
A: We do assist but we don’t guarantee any job placement ,even though we do assist it depends on your commitment.
Q: Is there extra curriculum activities?
A: Currently we don’t have extra curriculum activities.
Q: Is cancellation of enrollment allowed?
A: Yes it is allowed, If you canceled after 5 days of attending your classes you are not entitled to a refund excl registration fee, If you cancel before you commence with your classes you will be liable to pay 20% CANCELLATION FEE on the deposit and equipment fees that you have paid…After 5 days off attending the class NO Refund.
Q: What will I be called after I graduate?
A: You are going to be a Health Promotion Officer.
Q: What are career options?
A: Mid level course is being developed to bridge to Degree in Health Promotion Officer, Degree in Health Promotion Higher Certificate, and in Social Auxiliary.
Q: Which health industry will I be able to work for?
A: You can work at in Health Care Centers including
clinics, Testing and counseling centers, rehabilitation centers, TB Centers, Schools, waste disposal plants, water purification plants,mines, Health Research centers, Cancer foundation, heart foundation, diabetes foundation, social department, department of housing , food manufacturing industries, pharmaceutical industries.
Q: Would I be able to work international after obtained the qualification?
A: Yes you can be able to work international.
Q: Which council are you registered with?
A: We are registered with Quality Council (QCTO)